Each QiQ hosting account has a Hosting Control Panel. The Hosting Control Panel enables you to configure your services, and:
- View your web statistics
- Read email
- Add E-mail autoresponders, mailing lists and mail boxes
- Add spam filters
- View your web site statistics
You can access the hosting control panel in two ways - either via the QiQ Client Portal or by direct access.
A. Hosting Control Panel via the QiQ Client Portal
2. Enter your email address and password and click "Login". If you have forgotten your password, click the "Request a Password Reset" link.
3. Select "Services" from the menu along the top of the screen, then select 'My Services.'
4. Select the hosting package that you wish to enter the control panel of by clicking the green 'Active' button to the right of the entry.
5. Product Details are now displayed. Simply click the "Login to cPanel" or "Login to Control Panel" link underneath the details. The Control Panel will open in a new window.
B. Direct Hosting Control Panel Access
If you need to access a Hosting Control Panel without visiting the QiQ Client Portal first, please visit http://cpanel.your.domain.com where the words your.domain.com is replaced by your own domain name. You will need your cpanel username and password for access.